Designed with the input of the nimble My Chemical Romance bassist, it takes the classic Mustang Bass and amps it through the roof with a dazzling large-flake
Silver Sparkle finish with black racing stripes, a single seismic humbucking pickup with a black cover, and a black headstock with Way’s signature on the back.
Other features include
– a comfortable short scale (30″),
– basswood body,
– maple neck,
– 9.5″-radius rosewood fingerboard with 19 medium jumbo frets and parchment dot inlays,
– three-ply pickguard (black-white-black),
– black numbered volume and
– tone controls knobs, string-through-body bridge with 4 individually adjustable saddles and vintage-style chrome tuners.